Aadhar Card Now performs a vital function in facilitating varied on-line providers supplied by the federal government and different establishments. Most of those providers which had been earlier an advanced course of may be simply completed on-line with the assistance of OTP in your Aadhaar card quantity and your registered cellphone quantity. However what when you’ve got misplaced your Aadhaar card and you don’t bear in mind your UID or enrollment quantity. Then how do you get on with issues? Don’t fret, Aadhaar allows you to get your enrollment quantity or UID on-line by your registered cellular quantity and it’s a actually trouble free objective and there’s no cost for it.
get Aadhaar quantity on-line
When you have misplaced your Aadhaar and you don’t bear in mind your enrollment quantity (EID) or Aadhaar (UID), you’ll be able to get better it by the Mudhar app or by going to uidai.gov.in and following some easy steps Huh.
2. Go surfing uidai.gov.in.
3. Click on on Retrieve Misplaced UID / EID underneath Aadhaar Providers within the My Aadhaar tab obtainable on the house web page of the web site.
4. Enter your full title, registered cellular quantity or electronic mail.
5. Confirm Captcha and click on Ship OTP.
6. Enter the six-digit OTP you obtained in your cellular.
7. You’ll obtain the requested UID / EID by way of SMS in your cellular and you should use it to obtain your e-Aadhaar.
In case you don’t have your cellular quantity registered together with your Aadhaar, then you have to to replace it earlier than utilizing any on-line service supplied by Aadhaar or with obligatory Aadhaar requirement.
To replace or register your cellular quantity with Aadhaar, you have to to go to your nearest Aadhaar middle and authenticate together with your biometric particulars. You’ll be charged Rs 50 for the replace and there’s no have to course of every other paperwork.